Eurotrip flight go!

Mother nature came down hard today. I woke up in the morning to a snow filled window.

At least 10cm has fallen throughout the day. After checking and double checking everything in my house and backpack I took the bus to the airport.

Unfortunately the bus doesn't run directly to the airport and I had to brace the storm head on for 2kms. Well anyways I finally got here and because of the snow they put me on an earlier flight. I am now going to fly into Montreal and then Paris. I think they did it because my connection in Montreal is only 45mins of layover. But with the snow, probably the Paris flight is delayed too.

Peace from Quebec.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hope the weather in Paris is a lot better. Safe and happy travels!

About

I am traveling the world right now. And this blog details my adventures as I meet new people, learn new cultures and explore new surroundings.